The role will be a mixture of inbound and outbound calling as required at the time:
• Creating call scripts for the various scenarios that you are presented with. Tweaking and perfecting the script based on experience.
• Deal with inbound queries on any issues they may face with our platform and services. Then either assisting the client over the phone or escalating to the relevant team to assist them.
• Follow up with customers that are facing issues to ensure that their challenges are overcome and that they are happy with our services.
• Successfully onboarding customers or prospects to ensure they use our platform.
• Managing the invitation process for our executive briefings including sending invites and calling prospective attendees.
• Managing the confirmation and reconfirmation process to minimise cancellations and ensure replacements.
• Recording all communication with customers into our CRM system.
• Database management including categorising contacts.
• Building relationships with key users ( Advocates) of our platform.
• Gather Information on customers obtained from various sources — such as the company’s website, live chat, social media and email – used to learn more about customers and what they want.
• Create an internal feedback loop to create better customer experiences.
• 3 to 7 years of telemarketing/call centre experience
• Polite and outgoing with an excellent phone manner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of managing and communicating with customers over the phone
• Experience in CRM systems
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to your work
• Driven and organised with high attention to detail
• A willingness to learn and take on new ideas
• Self-motivation and discipline
• Team playing qualities whilst remaining competitive in a shared goal
|Experience||3 - 7 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Key Skills||telecaller telecalling bpo executive|
|About Company||Singapore based MNC|